Skip to main content

Restoration of lost destiny

PRAYER TO RECOVER LOST GLORY

Dreamed of losing or misplacing your luggage? Lost an item; lost an opportunity? Dreamed of been shaved by unknown hands? Been robbed of a right or honour?
Please pray the following prayers:
Bible Reading: Isaiah 52:3-6; 45:13; 49:24 
 (Isa 52:3  For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money. 4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause. 5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

(Isa 45:13)  I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isa 49:24  Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

.PRAISE SONGS
.WORDS OF THANKSGIVING

(The following prayer is to be prayed with holy annoyance and with the spirit of enough-is-enough)
1.      (Prayer 1 – 5 should be prayed on your knees). Plead for mercy – that God should forgive you in any way you might have sold yourself out.
2.      Blood of Jesus speak mercy into my life; speak redemption into my life. 
3.      Voice of the Lord in the blood of Jesus, plead for my redemption now before the court of heaven
4.      Mercy of God, avail for me in this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.,
5.      Voice of the Lord in the blood of Jesus, tell the captors of my virtue, glory and star that my redemption is now.
6.      By the blood of Jesus Christ, I buy back my lost virtues, glory and stars in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.      Ungodly covenants between me and the captors of my virtues and portions, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.
8.      Blood and bloodless covenants between me and the captors of my virtues and portions, by the blood of Jesus, break and release me.
9.       Lawful captivity of my virtues, glory and stars; I revoke you all by the blood of Jesus.
10.  Lawful claims of the captors of my virtues and portions, by the blood of Jesus, I declare you null and void.
11.  Fire of God, roast every chain tying down my virtue, glory and star in the name of Jesus
12.  (Shout) JESUS! Your death for my redemption on the cross of Calvary cannot be in vain, in your mercy and power redeem my lost glory for mE.
13.  Captors of my glory, honour and virtues, by the authority in the name of Jesus, release them by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.  After the order of Goliath, you the strongman, guarding the strong room and the warehouse where my virtues and portions are kept, fall down an die in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.  I enter into the strong room and the warehouse of the captors of my virtues, I recover my portions and greatness in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.  Captors of my virtues and portions, release me and die by fire
17.  By fire, by fire, by fire, I recover my lost virtues, glory, stars and portions in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.  I claim every profit made with my stolen virtues, glory and stars, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.  I shut the door and the gate of my life to the plunderers and captors of portions and stars in the name of Jesus Christ.
             Give thanks to God for the recovery of your virtue, glory, star and portion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari and APC has fail. Senator Kaiti

Buhari Has Failed, No Hope, Senator Kanti Bello, Says APC lied Against Jonathan, PDP - Senator Kanti Bello is a former Senate Majority Whip, who represented Kat sina North Senatorial District on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before joining the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), one of the legacy parties that formed the APC. *How will you assess the Buhari administration in the last two years?* I will be frank with you. This is the first interview I am giving in the last two years. I have decided to be quiet. The reason is simple: this is our government and I contributed a lot for the government to be formed, both at the state and national level. I did it not for personal gain, but I thought it would be the government that would assist the ordinary people; a government that will turn round the economy. I am a very practical person. I thought that a government, when it comes to Buhari, will be able to put smiles on the faces of Nigerians. I know t

Vessel unto honor

VESSEL UNTO HONOUR - PART 4 INTRODUCTION: In part three of this series, we learnt that vessels unto honour must be perpetually clean because they are a part of a team of saints with Jesus Christ as the Captain. Consequently, defiled vessels can neither be tolerated nor indulged. They are promptly discarded. To reach the clean stage, there are two routes: the fiery route of trials and the gentle route of the Word of God. Out of these two, you are free to choose one. In this part of the study, we want to continue our study on how vessels unto honour are chosen and why, John 15:16; May God quicken our understanding as we study in Jesus’ Name, Amen. 1. VESSELS UNTO HONOUR ARE CHOSEN BY THE MASTER The vessels unto honour are chosen by the Master Himself and not by voting. That is why the other vessels envy them. This point about the Master choosing His own vessel of honour is clearly illustrated in the story of Jacob and Esau. We must also note that some vessels after spending some time